Thursday, March 1, 2012

2012 - A new year and a new start

Hi bloggers!

How goes your new year? Since last we spoke I've been to the U.A.E., India and Singapore with work, took a short break with my girlfriend to Melbourne and am currently based in Darwin until May. As you can guess this has limited my hobby time quite severely but I have still found time to get a bit done.

I did manage to make it along to Games Day 2011 which was great! It was the first Games Day Australia has had in a long while and I'm not ashamed to say I was like a kid in the candy store. I picked up some awesome Black Library products and posters and got to hang out with a few good friends, one of which I didn't know was a hobbyist! Two of my friends won a Golden Daemon with Kyle taking out the slayer sword!

I don't have many photos with me at the moment as I only have my laptop up here but as a Christmas present my girlfriend gave me a new camera (the one I've been eyeing for sometime) so hopefully I'll be able to crack out some awesome photos, well once I learn how to use it properly...

Plans for this year are to:
Set up our Inner City Gaming club
Compete at tournaments as a team
Play at least 6 games a month and most importantly....
Finish an Army!!

Unfortunately I'm unable to really do much about those ambitions until I get home in May so it's really more of a half year ambition.

I've been working on some of my Grey Knights and a Dreadknight, my Ultramarines keep ticking over and some Space Wolves. Speaking of Space Wolves....

No comments:

Post a Comment