Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Temporary Hiatius

Hey bloggers,

I'm currently sitting in a transit lounge up in Darwin waiting on word of what is happening with our flight. We've already been held over 24 hours and are waiting to see if it'll be another 24 hours... The reason I'm heading overseas is for work which will see me away for around a month to two. During this time it is doubtful I will have much Internet access so unfortunately the posts will be fairly light.

But instead of wasting this time I'm using my new hp mini to read up on the Rogue Trader Roleplay rules and adventures because when I'm back I will be kicking off an adventure. It will be my first time GMing so fingers crossed for me and the lads.

When I'm back I will definitely be checking out everyone's blogs to see what they have been up to.

As I'm writing this a RAAF C130 has just landed about 60 metres from us with a bunch of Navy personnel. Cool.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Joel,

    Sorry for the lengthy delay but I was out of country for sometime. I've sent you an email.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete