Sunday, May 1, 2011

TROLL!

Hi bloggers,

I don't know how many of you have seen Troll Hunter yet but it is an awesome movie set in modern day Norway about a group of film makers following around an old bear poacher when they discover something more....



It goes back to the origins of trolls and they look and feel authentic. They are legitimate Norwegian Trolls and look just like those books everyone grew up with such as Brian Froud and Wil Huygen's works. I can't recommend seeing this movie enough! Now that I am on the look out for all things troll I have just come across some amazing troll miniatures over at Warploque Miniatures. These guys hark back to those Norwegian style trolls, nothing chaotic or warped about them just honest to goodness trolls. I really think I will need to pick up a set.


He also has a dragon he is trying to get cast up over here with two different head variants and has just finished up a Death Kiwi. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.



Has anyone gotten any models from Warploque? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment